Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi Guys,

Today I'm going to give you rundown on one of my favourite products that I have purchased online. These are so EASY to get your hands on, and best of all they are cheap, cheap, cheap!!!

COASTAL SCENTS CAMO QUADS (Light, Medium & Color Correct)


These babies are seriously a STEAL. At $7.95USD a pop, there is really no better cheap to mid priced concealers on the market (that I've seen anyway). I bought the light one first but even on my paler-than-norm skin, it was just a touch too light for my summer complexion. I decided to purchase the color corrector with it.

Firstly, the light quad. I own a Napoleon Perdis concealer and I find to Coastal scents one to be comparible if not better (I think way better). If you order one individually, it works out to about $15 AUD (including postage) whereas the NP oneis around $35 (from memory). Also, the NP one contains beeswax and if you're like myself, and attempting to conceal pimples - this is disaster. The wax aggravated the pimples. I have found that the CS concealer doesn't irritate my skin at all.



The beige (light and medium) concealers contain two medium pink based skin color concealers for hiding blemishes and pigmentation, one yellow-based skin color concealer - to hide any dark circles (sometimes if I'm in a hurry I use this instead of my YSL Touche Eclat pen - doesn't last as long but still for the price it works verrrrrry well!) as well as a very light shade. I have used this light shade as a highlighter on my brow bone and inner eye with powder dusted over the top... works a treat!

The color correcter pallete is a little extreme for me, but if you have unever skin toneit would be a lifesaver. I have used the green shade mixed in with my foundation when I've gone overboard with fake tan or been sunburnt. The yellow is incredible for bruises or dark circles. The purple and blue jointly combat redness very well indeed.



So even if you bought all 3 Camo Quads (plus postage) you be twice as better of that if you bought one high end concealer. This being said - I would probably still trade my first born for the last YSL Touche Eclat pen!

Go to www.coastalscents.com to find these beauties. ALso be sure to sign up for their newsletter to recieve info on their famous Coastal Scents Fridays Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment